Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just Angsty, Thanks-ty

  Remember Angsty? Well here's what ended up happening to her. A big problem I have is that I'm so used to not having a camera handy and get so into what I'm doing, I don't get enough step by step shots. Next time Apey is here, I will have to remember to do this.

  Like I finished 2 yesterday and the update shots are pretty disappointing, in my opinion. I started a new one today and like, no update shots. One of these days, she'll end up in a group shot of "I've done all these" or maybe she'll get her own picture. Who knows?

   Anyway, on to Angsty. I really HATE clowns, so I dropped that part. But I can't deny the fact she kind of does have a Dr. Roxo/Rockso (Dethklok) video girl clown resemblance.

  It's been awhile since I've worked with tape and she kinda had that feeling to me.

  I liked her back work a lot. I decided it either looked like really cool tatt work or a serious skin condition. Either way, I was digging it.


    I let her do most of the talking, but I wanted to add some real clothes, as I usually do. I enjoy mixing tape and cloth. I like the way it looks.

    I realized today, whether seen or not, all my dolls have panties. Generally custom made. Now, you certainly see her panties. I just thought that was kinda funny...



  I love short pigtails. They would never work on me, but I just love them. I think they work on her. heh


  All finished, her back, obviously.

taaaaadaaaaaaa! All finished! She may or may not be a for sale. I haven't decided yet. lol

- Joy-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0