Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trying New Things Part 2

As a follow up to my last post, I'd like to share with you the outfits I made for these lovely ladies.

 She was transformed in this....

 SkullySam can be found in our Etsy Shop along with the rest of these lovely ladies I'll be displaying. :o)

 This lady became....

 Ms. JackieWilds I just love her dress! Also avaible in Etsy!

 She turned out as one of my favorites...

  FestiveFlora is her name! I just love the dress and booties! Also on Etsy!

 Then there's this special lady....


     Turned into this Naughty Nun type. I kind of love her, too. lol Also on Etsy!

   aaaaand this lady....

  Doesn't have a name and I'm still working on her!



   There you go! An update on all the ladies from last post! :o)

- Joy -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0