Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Matters Most

  The Family is probably my favorite collective body (bodies?) of work. I know so far I keep saying this and that is my favorite, but I reaaallly enjoy doing this. lol But as a whole, complete collection, The Family wins. However, they are missing something, in my opinion. A Daddy! I don't much like working with Kens, but I have one waiting for me.

  A couple days ago I found a suitable (read: not too much of a weenie) Ken and painted his face white. It's dry by now and he's ready to begin work. I'm sure once work actually begins, I'll be inspired, but as I sit here and stare at here, I'm not so much feeling it. I can't deco his face as much and well, boys don't really wear lace. He has to match tho! Don't worry guys, he'll come together. I'm excited, yet...I don't know. I want him to be perfect, as I want them all to be perfect. I do know, or think I know, he'll be wearing a top hat. lol

  Pix will have to wait til I see Apey again, as she has the working camera. He should be done enough by then, or at least well enough on his way to give you an idea of wear he's heading.

  I'm also working on another project I'm way more into. An Asian inspired lady who's kind of my anti-Keisha as I keep calling her. Now she's badass. heh

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for tomorrow :) You gonna work on Daddy Ken? I've got all my supplies already packed in the car for easy leavin' early action. :P

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0